Australia is one of the few countries that has a very good superannuation system. It is predicated on taxation incentives designed to make it attractive for people to provide for their own retirement so as to reduce the burden on Government expenditure on age pensions.
A major feature of the Australian superannuation system are Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s).
SMSF’s are trusts established for the benefit of the member to enable the members to save and invest in order to provide for their own retirement benefits.
At Willis Accounting we can assist in determining whether you feel you are suitable for having a SMSF and we have been advising and working in this area for over 30 years.
We regularly assist clients in establishing their SMSFs and we simplify the process for you.
Our services include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds & related documentation
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for SMSF’s.
- Lease agreements reviews
- Assistance with conveyancing on acquisition & disposal of real estate through our Licenced Settlement Agency called Borromei Willis Settlements.
Talk to us about self-managed superannuation funds today
Contact us on (08) 9367 9300.